My azalea-taken 4/12/08 It has buds on it now.
We had a death in our family. Danny’s Uncle passed away last Saturday. He died on his sister’s birthday. Our ‘Big Mama’ is torn up about losing her son. He was in his 70’s and she is in her 90’s…
Age doesn’t matter though, when it comes to losing your child. Just ask any mother…they will tell you that no matter how old they are…they are still and will always be…your babies.
This Uncle was Danny’s mama’s brother…and that’s all I ever heard her call him… ‘brother’. Danny’s mama is very sick…I believe some of it is from stress and maybe some of it is the viral infection going around here too…She wasn’t able to make it to the funeral yesterday.
Wyatt got to ride a horsey Sunday when we went to the flea-market! He kept trying to pet it! lol He loved this and didn’t want to get off. It was a real bargain too…50 cents and there were three horses !
He also got to ride a worm! lol And he loved it too!
We went to Sam’s Club today and just like all guys, he got tired of shopping! lol I had me a crock pot full of pinto beans done and waiting on us when we got home. I fried some salmon patties and had some potato salad and fresh cut corn with it. So good!
Tonight he stayed with me and Dan for a little while… he almost stood up by his self on this toy!
He is squatting down here.
Practicing egg hunting, over at the other grandma’s house!’
Just in case any of yall take meds for heart arrhythmias, there has been a recall of one lot of medicine for it. The pills were made too big,. so they could be very dangerous. Here is the link where you can find out more important information:
http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/watson03_09.html
Please go check and see if your medicine is on there…Also let everyone that you know about it.
We have had some nice weather here lately…but I believe we are about to get some rain and thunderstorms in here….
We had sunny skies today along with 70’s temps!
God is good.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
12 comments:
I am sure any mother however old she gets is going to feel sorrow over the passing of a child. But at least he was fairly old when he went. Wyatt looks like he really was enjoying his horsey rides. These were cute photos. Oh, Carlene, if you want to see a cute video go to Windswept Whispers on my blog list. It is called Who Needs Pockets, a little kid. I laughed so hard and I think you will, too. Gerry
I am so sorry about your loss. It's sad no matter how old.
Cute pics! I love them!
xox
Sorry about the death in Danny's family. Little Wyatt seems to be enjoying all the fun childhood things. He is growing so fast.
So Sorry about the death un Danny's family. I hope his Mother gets better soon. Wyatt looks so cute playing with those toys. Lovya, Helen
It is true that no matter how old we get our children are still our babies. We always hope that their lives will be longer than ours but as I lost a little grandson this past year I know that the choice is not ours. I love all the pictures of your grandson. He is just adorable and I'm sure is the bright spot of your day. How could anyone not be happy when having that little one around. We are blessed to have them for what ever time is allowed.
'On Ya'-ma
Wyatt sure is growing up. Such a precious little boy.
that supper sounds delish!!
sorry for the loss.. a loss of a child at any age is sad....
It is always sad to lose a child however old they may be ~ I agree they are always out "Babies" I do hope his Mum is feeling better
Loved the pictures of Wyatt ~ Ally x
I'm sorry about Danny's uncle.
Is that Wyatt? He sure is getting big!
Sorry to hear about Danny's uncle. It's always tough to lose a loved one.
Wyatt! Is so big and cute and adorable. Thanks for posting his pictures!
CARLENE I FEEL SO FORTUNATE TO HAVE SEVEN LIVING CHILDREN.
I TELL THEM TO BE HAPPY FOR ME WHEN I DIE.
AS YOU HAVE SAID, GOD IS GOOD AND I CERTAINLY THANK HIM FOR BEING WITH ME 24/7 FROM THE DAY I WAS BORN IN APRIL ON 24th, 1920.
SO MANY RESCUES FROM CLOSE CALLS. SO MANY GOOD FRIENDS, SCHOOL,VARIOUS JOBS, MILITARY IN WORLD WAR 2, RETIREMENT FROM 32 YEARS DRIVING GREYHOUND BUSES, NOW COMPUTER FRIENDS AND OTHER OLD FOLKS HERE WHERE I LIVE NOW AFTER A COUPLE MONTHS STAY IN CARE CENTERS FOLLOWING A STROKE AND ICEING ON THE CAKE CAN REMEMBER LIFE'S HAPPENINGS SINCE A BABY OF THREE OR FOUR YEARS OF AGE.
YES, WORSHIP JESUS IN ANY CASE. sam
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you in your family loss....age makes no difference when it comes to a Mother losing a child, my heart goes out to her. Thanks for the info on the heart pill recall, thankfully not one I take.
Post a Comment