I finally got my hair cut!
Uncle Dan is saving my hair!!!
I sat so still.
Uncle Dan’s Barber cut it!
I didn’t cry … I was a good boy!
Mommy gave me a sucker for being such a big boy!
Grandma says I look just like my Uncle Dan when he was little…
Except I have my daddy’s bright blue eyes!
Amanda seemed to be feeling some better today… at least she seemed to be breathing better. She goes back to the doctor tomorrow.
I have gotten a cold or something …Scratchy sore throat, headache, fever, and just generally feel like doggie poop ! lol ( I do believe my little grandson may have given me his cold!)
Speaking of my little grandson…
I’m going to leave you with a quote that I like…
"Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do….
Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children."
Alex Haley
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
14 comments:
I remember I almost cried when my son got his first haircut.
Why that barber's hand is bigger than Wyatt's head!
If he is not the most precious angel! What a sweetie! Don't we all just live for moments like this one!
I hope you feel better soon, Carlene. God Bless and keep you!
He looks so grown up with that hair cut. Glad he was so good for the first time. You got some great pictures of it all. Hope your daughter continues to improve and that you are feeling better soon too. Yes, those little ones like to share their germs.
'On Ya'-ma
Wyatt is such a doll!! SO handsome with his new haircut! Woo Hoo. i love the pics.
Love you too
What a sweet boy! He is gonna be a lady's man! LOL I love the quote
What a cute little guy. My kids all cried for their first haircuts.
Jimmy
Wyatt was a big boy! He looks adorable with his new haircut.
He looks so cute with his new haircut. Such a big boy not crying. I hope you feel better soon. Cute quote about grandparents. Hugs, Helen
Aww so precious...he was such a big boy sitting there being patient...so glad Amanda is breathing better...hope she feels 100% soon...and hope you feel better too! I've got a sore throat but thats all...hope I don't get anything else...ugh!
hugs
Terri
so glad amanda is feeling better - this is good news - the haircut is awesome~!~
He is such a cutie!
GLAD YOU SAVED THE HAIR.
I STILL HAVE BEAUTIFUL HAIR SAVED FROM ONE OF MINE. sam
A perfect post!! oxo
where to buy viagra effects of viagra on women which is better cialis or viagra viagra pills viagra lawyer columbus viagra from india cialis v s viagra women's viagra generic name of viagra buy viagra online uk does viagra really work try viagra for free free viagra samples before buying viagra benefits
Post a Comment