I was married to Danny for 35 years. He died of a massive heart attack in 2006...Over two years later the Lord blessed me with three miracles; first Wyatt,then 18 months later; William and on March 07, 2013, a little grandaughter; Kenzie! The one thing in life that I keep learning over and over again is something I learned in childhood... 'GOD IS GOOD' Welcome my friends, family and loved ones...Come on in and rest a while...
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
My husband died on January 29, 2006.... It was the end of my world as I knew it. For years I have went to bed with him in the same bed, the same house, the same room. For years I got up, made our breakfast and saw his face across the table from mine. For years I heard, "love ya boo" right before I nodded off to sleep at night...For years, in the summertime, I had a hand to hold as I walked in the sand on Myrtle Beach...For years, I had at least one hug each day...often times two or three or more....For thirty four years and two months, I had the love of my life right by my side....There to back me in all I did...there to console me when I needed it...there to loveme and guide me and give me the strength to carry on....Now I have to rely on myself...I have not had to do that at any point in my life until now...At 53 years old, I am on my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CARLENE, YOUR ENTRIES BRING TEARS TO MY EYES. YOU ARE TRULY A CHILD OF GOD.
HOPING AND PRAYING THE BEST FOR YOU.
I HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THE gOOGLE bLOGSPOT, THO NOT SURE HOW TO GIVE FRIENDS HOW TO ACCESS MY ENTRIES.
TYPED IN AN ENTRY YESTERDAY AND I CAN READ IT BUT CAN OTHERS .
TELL ME ANYTHING THAT CAN HELP ME LEARN.
'SAYIT' IS (UPPER LEFT CORNER),
'BALDY' IS NAME.
I'M JUST WALKING IN THE DARK.
SAM
God Bless you, Carlene. I know you loved your Danny so. He must be so proud of you right now...surely he is looking down on you and your family...ang loving that sweet Grandson you have.
Post a Comment