Sunday, November 24, 2013

THANKFULNESS

                 Faith Heavenly Father

In the years that God has let me enjoy His beautiful world, I have learned a lot of hard lessons. I have also learned to be thankful… not just on Thanksgiving, but on everyday.

I have learned that although I may not like a person’s lifestyle or the choices they have made, I still like that person’s heart.
 
Thank You God for showing me the true heart of a person and
for helping my heart grow softer as I grow older.

I have learned that a friend can actually be a person that you have never even seen before in real life.

Thank You God for my internet friends.

I have learned that  time really does fly.

Thank You God for the time You let me  have with loving parents, siblings, friends, a good husband, my children and my grandchildren.

I have learned that bad things can and often do happen to good people.

Thank You God for giving me the strength and the ‘peace that surpasses all understanding’ to get through the bad times.

I have learned that although it may be more stressful having Thanksgiving dinner with multiple (and often squabbling) family members, it sure beats no longer having them at the table there with you.

Thank You God for the good  memories I still have of Thanksgivings past.

I have learned that  instead of asking God for things, it really helps us more to PRAISE HIM.

Thank You God for teaching me that by Praising Your name and giving You all the glory when I pray, that  I am really counting my blessings.

I have learned that there are good bosses and bad bosses.

Thank You God for both the good and the bad bosses in my lifetime of working. (For the bad ones have helped me realize how very lucky I am to have the good ones.)

I have learned that prayers do work.
Thank You God for always being there to listen to me and all of us who need to talk to You.

I have learned that no matter what happens, no matter who else may abandon us, that God is always with us.


Thank You God for never leaving us.


GOD BLESS YOU ALL.


 

2 comments:

Lynne Islynne said...

I am thankful God brought me to your blog and the enjoyment it brings to read your posts. God Bless! A blog friend from Maryland. :-)

Kath said...

God Is Good.Amen.xx Take Care God Bless xx