Sunday, May 20, 2012

WHEN GOD CALLS….YOU GO.

There’s not anything much more beautiful than Springtime.

It is my favorite time of the year. Everything is blooming, bees are a buzzing and birds are a singing. Looking up this Sunday morning, I could see clear blue skies with white puffy clouds floating lazily by, like ships sailing on the ocean and I am at peace.

There is a sense of calm that fills my soul today.

It is as if God is standing here next to me, whispering in my ear that things are going to be okay…that no matter what, HE has my back…that He has been here for me even when I have felt my most lonesome...my most unwanted and unloved. I, like so many others, have a hard time remembering that when I need him most…when  I am at my lowest.

HE is calling to me.

I have had so many offers to come to church this morning...all in different locations...all different denominations.

It is as if HE is saying..’It doesn’t matter where or in what form…you need to get there and you need to hear MY word.

I feel sort of like a little lost child, because I know that I have been  seeking HIM too.  I need to hear HIS word. It has been way too long. Like the grass in my backyard that has went without rain for what seems like forever, my soul has become withered.

I need the SPIRIT of GOD to soak down into my soul. It has got be replenished, and rehydrated…so that it can become ALIVE. 

Today.

So, I am closing this entry out right now.

He has called me…

And I am going.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

4 comments:

Kath said...

May God Bless you too,my Dear Friend always.Prayers said for you and yours.Take Care God Bless.Love you mills.Kath xx

Helen said...

Good for you Carlene. Like that old song. I can hear my Savior calling. I'll go with him all the way.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your Sunday is a wonderful one!

Lynne said...

Carlene, Isn't it wonderful how God's love sometimes comes quietly to us. I pray for you, that God blessed your heart today! Loved your post.