Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WILLIAM THOMAS FRANKLIN KITCHENS

It is with humble gratitude and praise to our Father in Heaven, from whom all sweet blessings come, that I present my second grandson;

             William Thomas Franklin Kitchens:

Born: 12/18/2009 ~ weighing 7lbs. 4oz. ~ length 20 inches

                 100_0444

 

                                 All cleaned up :

                   1219092359_0001

               My big brother  loves me already!

         He held my tiny hand for a long ,long time.

           100_0450

             This will be  my very first Christmas! :

               1221091658a

           Look, I can hold my little head up already :

              1221091657

                         This is my close up!!! :

               1221091656b

Sometimes when you think that the things you want so badly will never happen to you…

And you begin to listen to the “experts” that tell you they won’t ever happen…

You are forgetting  to listen to THE ONE who knows more than anyone else in this world…

Forgive me Lord….

Thank You God for Your many, many blessings on me…I never expected to ever become a grandma…

Then You have blessed me with two beautiful little grandsons…

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

17 comments:

Jeannette said...

Oh how wonderful, what a little angel. Like you I had given up hope of grandchildren and, like you, I have two grandsons. God is wonderful and truly blesses us. Congratulations to all

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Congrats to you and the proud parents too! How sweet he is! Our new addition to the family came on the 19th of November ( a boy too) and I got to hold him for the first time last Saturday the 19th of December. They are so precious and we are so blessed!

Sayit-baldys said...

CARLENE, WHAT A WONDERFUL BLESSING.
WYATT WILL BE A GOOD BROTHER FOR HIM. I AM HAPPY FOR YOU AND THE FAMILY. sam

madcobug said...

Welcome to the world little William.
Congratulations to you,his parents and his brother Wyatt.
Merry Christmas and may God continue his blessings upon all of you. Lovya, Helen

Gerry said...

That is a wonderful presentation of your second grandson. That photo of Wyatt holding his hand was so touching. It is going to be so much fun for you to watch these two little brothers form the bond they surely will.

Donna said...

I'm happy for you, Carlene.

Adirondackcountrygal said...

My goodness! What a strong little baby! He is wonderful! You are blessed! Enjoy your Christmas with those two precious boys.. Linda

Grammy said...

That is wonderful news, Carlene! I'm so very happy for you. Congratulations to all and Merry Christmas... Donna

Pat said...

Congratulations on your new grandson. He's adorable!! I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Pat

Rose said...

God Bless you Carlene! What a beautiful gift from GOD!

xoxo Merry Christmas sweety!

ADB said...

Thank you for sharing those lovely pics, Carlene. Hope you're having a great Christmas this year

Guido

Arlene (AJ) said...

Carlene, how wonderful to see the pictures of your darling grandson, bet Wyatt is so happy to have a little brother. What a wonderful blessing you've been given this Christmas, I couldn't be happier to know he has arrived and is healthy. He's one gorgeous baby. Enjoy him, dear.

Missie said...

He's just beautiful!

CINDY said...

awww they are so cute. god truely blessed you with 2 beautiful grandsons to fill your heart.(((hugs))))

Ruby said...

Carlene sry to hear of your kittys passiing,
had not seen the post about the new Grand son.. so beautiful and now you have two to hug and kiss!!do take care!

madcobug said...

Sending up prayers for your sister. Helen

natalie said...

Dear Carlene what a wonderful little darling! Please come and see me and visit Jeanette!
We are lucky to have you as a dear friend here Carlene!
love,natalie