Sunday, June 28, 2009

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING

                          0627091836

              Wyatt got to go see his mommy Yesterday.

First, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart, for your many prayers and good wishes....I feel that they are helping my nerves and I know they will help Amanda and the baby…God bless you my friends for helping me out and as always, being here for me.

I have went back and forth to the hospital so much, that I don’t know whether I am coming or going anymore. I have also missed seeing my mama this week, but I know she will understand..

I just got back from the hospital tonight. I will be going back early in the morning. Tomorrow, they will be doing a stress test on Amanda to see how her heart reacts. I am so worried  …if when she tries to walk down the hospital corridor and comes back out of breath and hurting in her chest, arms or shoulder, and vomiting…what will happen to her on a stress test?

They finally found the new baby an he/she  is alive and well as of yesterday…thank God. They have finished giving Amanda the Ibuprophen  to try to heal any inflammation around her heart, but the blood tests still show high enzymes for a heart attack…so we still are waiting for some clue on how to proceed .

Please pray for her, and the little baby…also for Wyatt while he is away form her and if you don’t mind, throw one in there for me if you have the time.

I will let yall know more when I do…

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

14 comments:

Paula said...

Its all done Carlene. My prayers have been lifted. I know its hard not to worry but try not to.

Gerry said...

I know how you feel since last Monday my oldest son Gary had what was termed a heart disturbance, and there was some blockage and he had to have the procedure for stents, and they put in 2. He had not taken high blood pressure meds when he knew he had it. I kept mentioning it to him, but he just did not want to talk daily meds. Well, now he is taking them plus plavix and aspirin to keep the stents from blocking, and he is a considerably sobered man. His blood pressure was very high when he went in. I am not sure how old Amanda is, but I know they will eventually find out what the situation is and decide how to treat it. I am so glad they found the baby. I can certainly understand your worry, and will continue to keep checking and praying for Amanda, the baby, well all of you, Wyatt, too. Gerry

ELLIE said...

constant prayers from deep within my heart are being said for you and yours - I just know that God will take care of everything - keep strong sweet friend - I am here if you need an ear to listen or a shoulder to lean on - take care~!~

madcobug said...

I have been sending up prayers for all Carlene and will continue to do so. I came on looking to see if you had made an update. So glad that you did and glad the new babe is ok for now. Lovya, Helen

Vanessa said...

so glad to hear the new baby is doing fine - now we need to hear the same for Amanda ! keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers - stay strong

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I will be praying for your daughter and for you. I do hope things are improving and that all will be well. Take care and hold on to your faith. May our dear Lord bring healing to your daughter and guide the doctors caring for her. May He give you comfort and strength in your time of need. 'On Ya'-ma

Jeannette said...

Thank God the baby is o.k. Stay strong, all will be well. More prayers being sent.

Pat said...

I will keep Amanda, the baby, and you in my prayrs. I hope and pray everything will be OK. Take care of yourself too.
Hugs,
Pat

Donna said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Seems like for some reason you get more than your share of sorrows. God bless you.

Celeste said...

I pray everythying is ok. They can do a stress test wiythout her walking. I am not sure about if they can with her being pregnant. My prayers

Terri said...

My prayers are with all of you...so glad they found the baby and he/she is doing okay...

Hugs
Terri

P.S. Please update us when you find out what exactly is going on...when you get a chance..I know you must be so worn out...hope you are able to rest.

Missie said...

OMG! Keeping your family in prayers.

Linda :) said...

Special thoughts and gentle hugs...

Linda :) said...

Special thoughts and gentle hugs...