Friday, June 12, 2009

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

First, let me tell yall that there is a recall of women’s bath robes that were sold by BLAIR..these robes have caused 6 deaths..Please go here: http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09241.html  and see if you or someone you know has this robe…they have a picture and also the lot numbers at this site.

We have been having some hot and sultry weather here lately. Today there was a severe thunderstorm, not much rain, it was mainly wind.

                          0610091554

Here’s Wyatt sitting in my living room floor he other day!

                              0608091926a

Wyatt in his little bath tub in my kitchen sink.

                         0608092137

This little fellow above was sitting on our window sill as we ate at a restaurant the other night! Every once in a while, he would climb up on the window and look in at us! ( Glad we weren’t eating frog legs! )

                         0608091741

                              Me and my little man.

                         0602091823

           Little dare-devil standing up on the porch swing!

                         0605091431

Look what one of the customers left on a table at work…a rose made out of a napkin!

Well, I am going to close this out…I am ready to sit down to eat some of Lee’s Chinese food…Amanda and Kelvin went out to eat at Lee’s…so I had her bring me and Dan some home…. beef and broccoli with fried rice and won-ton soup…mmmmm-mmmmm good!

 

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

10 comments:

Paula said...

My mama used to order from Blair and I did sometime but haven't in a long time. Wonder if the robe was made in China. I got an e-mail about being sure to wash your new bras before wearing as some are made there and women were getting these horrible rashes. I don't know if it is true but the pictures were bad.

Cindi ;) said...

Cute pics...love the rose...have a great day!

Sayit-baldys said...

CARLENE, THANKS FOR YHE PHOTOS OF THAT LITTLE MAN WYATT.. sam

Celeste said...

I don't have to worry about the robe, I do not even have a bathribe!

That Wyatt gets cuter every time I see him!

Gerry said...

That frog was so transparent at first I though it was a puddle of water! I wondered what the bathrobes did to the victims, but read Paula's comment talking about bad rashes. Well, I never wear a bathrobe if I do get them so quit buying. Glad you never miss posting a picture of Wyatt. They re so fun to photograph, aren't they? Gerry

Rose said...

that boy is getting so big!!

Kath said...

Awwwww isn't Wyatt just so bonny what a great little man he is too Carlene.Sorry I havn't been bye.I am just trying to catch up on everyone a few a few a day.Love all th epics but th eone in his bathtub brought back memories of my children,when I used to bath them in the sink LOL!!Those were the days.Precious.The roseis wondeful out of the napkin how clever someone is.I hope you are feeling a lot better and your family are all well and Mama too.Prayers for you all always.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Terri said...

Wyatt is such a cutie!

It was really hot and humid today...but friday is going to be worse...98 I believe no tellin what the heat index will be...we've been havin storms as well..but yesterday it poured...

I've read about 100 pages so far on "My Sisters Keeper"..it's a really great book so far...but will warn you it does have some adult language in it...

Hugs
Terri

John said...

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. I am praying for you on your medical expensives. I wish I never took part of that Reverse Morgage. My Dad said now son Im leaving it up to you, My name was on the house and they owed less then $60,000.But My dad was getting $40.00 a month to spend on himself. I hated that.He deserved to be happy in"His Golden Years."So I agreed to it. Well he was able to enjoy his last year of life doing things he would not have gotton to do. So Thats a good thing. Anyways you take care and please stop any time.
JOHN

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Carlene, no robes for me, just old sweatpants! Wyatt is a doll, can't believe how big he is getting! Don't work too hard and try to stay cool..