Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LITTLE MIRACLES

Another week has passed …time sure does fly…

Anybody watch  JOHN AND KATE PLUS EIGHT ? I have been watching the show for a while now and love watching the antics of the eight little children….seeing them grow up and seeing how their parents coped with all eight of them. Speaking of the parents…Their  in the news now…and unfortunately, it ain’t pretty. I hate the fact that the children will see these ugly stories about their parents one day. That’s the thing about being famous…It’s sort of like living in a small townEVERYONE and their neighbor knows your business

Except in a small town…most folks try to help you out when you’re down…not hurt you.

Dan’s poison oak has gone away… Thank goodness for the steroid pills…       

 0520091217

Here he is with Wyatt at KFC today.  He loves his little nephew with all his heart and it nearly killed him not to be able to hold him while the poison oak was on his arms and hands. Dan is soooooo happy now!  (Wyatt and I am too!)

Gas is creeping back up around here in our little town and all the surrounding area, but then again, it is getting that time of year again…aka: summertime. Isn’t it amazing how every year, around this same time, the price of crude oil goes up??? ;-)

Saturday I was so tired after working all day, I came home and went to bed and just cried. My legs hurt…My back hurt…and my head hurt…We hadn’t been that busy in a long time and well…I think my age is telling on me too. I was so grateful when the day was over. Our boss gave us a bonus for working so hard…bless her heart…and she works harder than any of us.

Every once in a while, during our short lives here on this earth..most of us are fortunate to be blessed with true miracles…I know my family was, when God sent little Wyatt to become part of our family.

After the heartbreak of losing Danny….this child has put new meaning in the word love for this old woman…

This baby  has taught me how to smile and even laugh again…at a time when I thought I no longer could….or even wanted to…

Sometimes…..if you are lucky enough…..                           

God will bless you with another little miracle

                 0520092154

       That should be here around CHRISTMAS.

I am so happy I could burst….being a grandma is the best thing that has happened to me in a long, long time.

                   0519091314

    Breakfast at Grandma’s; and about to go to sleep!

THANK YOU GOD FOR ALL YOUR MANY BLESSINGS ON ME.

                  &

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

19 comments:

Grammy said...

Congratulations Carlene! I am so (((HAPPY))) for you!!!!

Paula said...

Another little angel? How happy you must be! Must have missed that Dan had poisen oak or was it ivy? What's the difference I'm sure it was miserable. Hope it's all gone. My daughter and her whole family had it twice from working in rent property back yard.

Donna said...

Congratulations! What a Christmas present that will be.

Cindi ;) said...

Congrats!...cant wait for pictures!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Congrats to you and the happy parents. I'm going to have another grand'babe' in November. We are both so blessed!

Vanessa said...

Congratulations !!! what a beautiful christmas present for you all :)

Lisa said...

huge huge huge congrats to Amanda and family and YOU!!! I can not wait to see the new beloved babies. So glad Dan is much better. XOXOXO

sam shafer said...

CARLENE, HAVING DIFFICULTY LEAVING COMMENT. WILL KEEP TRYING.
TELL WYATT I LOVE HIM. sam

Sheila said...

Congratulations to all of you. You're heart will be busting at the seams...take care, Sheila

sam shafer said...

carlene, how am i causing these 'mixups' when making a comment ?
i did not request my name be put in.
for a while they kept asking for repeat of password and did not accept it until finally did. ????
sam

Ally Lifewithally said...

What wonderful news ~ Congratulations to toy all ~ I can tell how excited you are :o) ~ Ally x

Ally Lifewithally said...

that should read "to you all" ~ Ally xx

Gerry said...

Oh, you are going to be twice blessed. I do love to hear how much joy Wyatt has brought to your life. I knew with so much love in your heart you would be a very enthusiastic grandma. Now don't work so hard, so you will be around to enjoy them! That is, if you can slow down on that job. I know that work, and it can be WORK. Gerry

Myra said...

Congratulations to you and your family!! What a blessing!

Ora said...

Hey Carlene...congrats...took me a moment to figure out what that pic was LOL...haven't seen one of those for some time now LOL..and what a wonderful christmas present??? LOL...and that Wyatt...he gets sweeter looking with ever picture!!!! hugs to ya...Ora

Missie said...

OMG! Another little one!! How exciting!

Lisa said...

Oh that's wonderful news Carlene! What a great Christmas gift!! Yay!!!! I can't wait!
Speaking of poison oak, all three of the boys in this house have poison ivy going on. Must be that time of year.
Lisa in Kentucky

Amanda said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))Hi there,I know it has been a long time,since I been here.DOnt keep up with the Blogs as I like to,as well as my own.COngrats again on having another little angel.I dont watch the show,but my Neice Katie and Her Brother love to watch it,but not the oldest Brother.I think if they wanted to be in lights,than they got what they askked for,when it has hit the news,but it is sad,the kids will have to see that.

Sayit-baldys said...

HI CARLENE,
THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS.
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CORRECT SOME PROBLEMS SINCE HAVING BRESNAN. NOT THE FAULT OF BRESNAN.

MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS IS:
sarvoak@gmail.com

also added an S TO
sayit-baldys

please let me know if you can access my glogs. thanks, sam