Monday, April 13, 2009

OUR EASTER DAY

We went out to see my nieces and my sis and her husband. Though she and I share no blood relation, I could love her no more if she were blood relations, she is truly a sis in spirit. I always enjoy myself at her home..it is one of those few places you find in life that makes you know you are home as soon as you walk in the door.

We got there too late for the egg hunt, but Wyatt still enjoyed himself. He ate till we thought he would burst! lol He did get to play with some Easter eggs too. After wards we went to my other sisKat’s home. Another place I can go and kick my shoes off and know that I am home. God has been good to me , giving me those who love me…even with all my faults and shortcomings.

I intend on having Wyatt a post-Easter egg hunt in my back yard one day soon…(Well, whenever it quits raining around here that is.) giving him an early practice for next year…where we will be on time for the Easter Bunny, I hope.

Here are some photo’s of Wyatt’s day….

100_0354

Mommy and me in my first Easter outfit!

100_0355

How do you like my fancy duds?

I100_0367

A blue egg???!!!

100_0381

Mommy peeled it for me!

100_0378

Wow! This thing is pretty good! lol

100_0395

What is this?

100_0396

Look what I found!

100_0397

Is this an egg????

100_0401 

Uncle Dan and me!

100_0402

I am almost standing on my own now!

Well Amanda just brought Wyatt up for me to Baby sit for a while…and the wind and rain is getting up….soooooooo  gotta go!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh just look at Wyatt, he`s getting so big now! :o)

Love and Hugs

Sandra xxxx

madcobug said...

Glad that you had a good day. Wyatt looks so cute in his Easter outfit playing with those colorful eggs. Hugs, Helen

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

He sure does look like his mommy. Holidays are always extra special with little ones around. Glad you had a good Easter with the family and friends. 'On Ya'-ma

Rose said...

looks like a grand day! Wyatt is getting so big! xoxo

beachmom15 said...

Easter is always fun for the little ones!!! He's growing quick...as they all do... kinda sad that they grow so quick!!
Lisa (lisita15)
http://beachmom15.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

I'm glad you had a good time with your "sisters." And Wyatt...oh my....he's growing up too fast! He's so cute!