Thursday, April 16, 2009

GOOD FOOD AND LOVED ONES

I had this post ready to publish and ‘windows update’ shut my computer down right before I could post it !

I wanted to tell yall about some dang good ribs I got to eat Easter Sunday!  My niece’s husband cooked them out on the grill.

I am 55 years old and they were the best ribs that I have ever eaten in my life.

These pictures don’t do them justice….

              0412091229

They were falling off the bone tender…and no I didn’t get the secret recipe for the delicious rub!

              0412091229a

Here is the chef: One of the sweetest guys on earth:

             0412091230

  Guess who that little guy is with a BBQ Rib in his hand??

             0412091259a

Uh…take a look below at Amanda’s hand, she and the chef’s wife (my niece) were trying to sneak a rib in advance!

             0412091234

          And I caught them red handed…. :-)

              0412091259

      Here’s Wyatt…caught with egg on his face…literally! lol

               0412091315

           My Encore azalea this year….

            0409091908

                          A close up…..

            0409091909

In this old world of ours, God gave us beauty to behold

            0412091443

     And sweet little angel babies to cherish and love….

      WE THANK YOU LORD…..WE THANK YOU.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

9 comments:

madcobug said...

Bet that eating was good, yummy. Great pictures. LOL on those two sneaking food before meal time.
My entry for yesterday got messed up. I had it all ready was was inserting a link, All at one internet exlorer took over the whole thing and reloaded the page about 50 times. Nothing I could do would stop it. I had to redo it and ran my virus scan plus Windows malacious software removal and nothing showed up. It did that twice more yesterday, once it locked my whole computer up. I even did a system restore and never found what was causing it. This was happening on blogger blogs that I pulled up so I wonder if something got into the blogger site itself. I hope it doesn't start doing that today. It was downright aggravating. Hugs, Helen

Chrissie said...

I love to cook ribs on the grill and those look wonderful. The baby is adorable.

Lynne said...

Now I want ribs, well maybe not, not feeling too well, but those look good! LOL

Lil Wyatt man is so cute!

Myra said...

Those ribs look good even at 7 am! Wyatt is growing so quickly. What a cutie!

Sonya said...

Oh yeahhhh these azaleas just lift the spirits. Mine are blooming too and put some pics in my blog too. Those RIBS look heavenly. I have a free meal coming from LongHorn and I'm getting RIBS! Theirs is good too. Hope you have a good weekend.
Sonya

Missie said...

Those ribs look delicious!

Have a good weekend.

Gerry said...

Are those flowers beautiful. I don't eat meat anymore, but I got a kick out of the baby with egg on his face. He is really active now in family life. Don't know how you ever got along without him!

Indigo said...

It looks like everyone was having a great time hon. I could just imagine how good those ribs were. (Hugs)Indigo

baldy said...

CARLENE, WONDERFUL PHOTOS.
WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN WYATT ENJOYING THAT RIB. WYATT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT AMERICAN.
GOOD THAT YOU HAVE MANY GOOD FRIENDS.
MAY GOD'S BLESSINGS ON ALL WHOM LOVE HIM.
sam