Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A GOOD DAY

      mmc_Welcome_Gardentag by Missie!

We have had some cold weather the last three days! After getting use to 70 plus degree heat, we have had 30 - 40 degree cold! I had my heater on high for the last three days… when before I had been able to turn it off.

My refrigerator is not holding the cold temp that it should, so the service dept. will be sending out a repair man Tuesday. I am scared to let the service agreement drop. I have had more trouble with this new refrigerator in only two years, than I did in the 20 years that I had the old one.  They don’t make anything like they use to, do they?

These pictures of Wyatt was taken yesterday…..during his lunch :                                 

            0407091411a

                     0407091409a

                   Can you see those pretty blue eyes?

                         This one was taken this morning

                          as we were getting ready to go:

                      0408091038

I took Amanda, Dan and little Wyatt out to eat today. we went to Ryan's and ate lunch . They had some good fried chicken.  Wyatt loved the green beans, mashed potatoes, broccoli, cheese & rice casserole….and banana pudding for dessert! His favorite food is green beans. Bless his little heart, he ate good and as soon as he was back in his car seat in the car, he was fast asleep.

We had to go to Wal-Mart next, which is right across the street. We got him out of the car still asleep. We put some blankets and my sweater down in the bottom of the shopping cart and he laid there sleeping, while we shopped until we got ready to check out. I bought him this toy below for Easter, since he is not quite ready for the Easter candy yet! lol

                    0408092244

It helps them learn shapes and colors.  I know he will love the big red nose that lights up and blinks! I also got him another rubber duckie…He loves his rubber duckies. This one has rabbit ears on and is holding Easter eggs! lol

I went to the doctor earlier today. Everything is fine, just had to keep check on some meds that I have to take now. I lost a whole two pounds! lol  Wasn’t trying, though I certainly should…I need to lose about 50 or so more to tell the truth.

I am mad at myself. I told myself that I would get the pine straw to put under my azaleas …that I would weed and clean out all the bushes…that I would check on paint colors to paint my living room this week while I was off work. I did not do any of it. :-(   

I did make some phone calls that needed making and I did dry Annie's ( the outside dog) blanket where it had rained and she had tracked mud onto it when she would go out and then back to her house at the shed….but besides regular house cleaning, doing laundry, stripping the bed cover, etc…that was about it.

I am plum disgusted with me! ;-)

I will try to do better next week.

Until then…

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

10 comments:

beachmom15 said...

OH MY!!! He is so adorable!!! Great job on the weight loss!!! It's always a good day when that happens and you didn't even try!! have a great week.
Lisa (lisita15)
http://beachmom15.blogspot.com/

madcobug said...

I hope you get the fridge fixed for good this time. Seems like this has been nothing but trouble for you. Cute pictures of Wyatt and his new toy. Lovya, Helen

Gerry said...

You probably needed an outing with baby Wyatt more and some rest. I know that sometimes the tasks we set for ourselves are too much for us, but I think that you will eventually work up enough energy to tackle them! In the meantime, I really enjoy the pictures of this little boy with such beautiful eyes!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Some days we are meant to have a break and enjoy life. Don't worry because what you didn't get done will wait for you. Wyatt's blue eyes are beautiful. What a joy to have him so close to you. Rubber Duckies are wonderful! I've not seen one with bunny ears...how cute! Have a wonderful Easter!
'On Ya'-ma

Myra said...

You're getting done what you NEED to get done, sometimes that is keeping the house going! Any deep cleaning may just have to wait...and you're being a grandma...wow, best job of all! Glad you got the all clear from the doc!

Kath said...

Keyoard out of order Carlee.Missed letters appearig."Happy Easter" Luv Kath xx

ladymagnolia said...

Happy Easter Carlene :-).


I am just popping in to say hello. I have been away for a while and needed to see how everyone was doing.I pray you are doing well.

The weather has been up and down in Florida where I live. We had a pretty good cold snap just last week. For this time of year, that never happens! Were usually hitting the beaches by now. I hope your staying nice and warm :-).

Wyatt is simply adorable!He has the kind of blue eyes that Frank Sinatra had :-).

Ahhh your new refrigerator..I think they install something so it messes up on us to cost us more money to keep it fixed lol. But your right, they don't make things like they use to; that's for sure.

The toy for Wyatt looks adorable & yes he'll go for the nose lol. I wish you well my friend and hope you enjoy your Easter.

He Is Risen-Jesus Christ Our LORD.

HUGS~Donna

baldy said...

I LOVE THAT BOY WYATT.

GREAT THAT HE LIKES GREEN BEANS AND VEGETABLES.

ONE OF MY FAVORITES WHEN THAT AGE WAS BAKED HUBBARD SQUASH SPRINKLED WITH CINNAMON AND SUGAR.

MOTHER TOLD ME THAT MY SKIN TOOK ON A YELLOWISH TINT.

THANK GOD FOR THE RESCUE OF THE CAPTAIN THAT WAS HELD HOSTAGE BY PIRATES.

HOPEFULLY OUR PRESIDENT WILL SEE FIT TO ACT SOONER WITH AN EXECUTIVE ORDER FOR OUR MILITARY TO GO TO THE OFFENSIVE WHEN THEY BELIEVE THE PROPER TIME HAS ARRIVED. - NOT WAIT FOR AN ORDER FROM A CHARACTER IN D.C.
sam

Sher said...

Hey, Carlene! It's been a long time, but I'm finally getting back to The Blog. And what do I find here?? That gorgeous baby!! He's so adorable, gal!
hugs, sher

beachmom15 said...

I wanted to send you an e-mail, but it doesn't work on your profile. can you send me your e-mail? thanks...
Lisa (lisita15)
http://beachmom15.blogspot.com/