Friday, February 13, 2009

WILL YOU DO ME A FAVOR?




I AM NOT FEELING TOO WELL, SO THIS WILL BE JUST A QUICK POST TO ASK A FAVOR ...


I HAVE A FRIEND NAMED SAM WHO IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST PERSON'S I HAVE EVER KNOWN. SAM USE TO BE A GREYHOUND BUS DRIVER BEFORE HE RETIRED, AND SAW A LOT OF INTERESTING PLACES....HE LIVES IN COLORADO NEAR HUGE MOUNTAINS.

WELL, MY FRIEND SAM RECENTLY HAD A BAD STROKE AND IS ON THE LONG ROAD TO RECOVERY. HE HAS STARTED A NEW BLOG AND I WISH YALL WOULD GO BY AND LEAVE HIM SOME NICE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE. HERE IS THE LINK TO HIS BLOG....

http://gravyhouind.blogspot.com/



I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SWEET COMMENTS YOU LEFT ABOUT MY MAMA. I JUST WISH I COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND RECORD ALL THE HARDSHIPS SHE HAD TO ENDURE, ALL THE BARE BASICS SHE HAD TO DO WITHOUT TO KEEP US ALIVE. LET ME TELL YOU...

UNLESS YOU HAVE EVER LIVED IN DIRT POOR POVERTY YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAW.

GOD BLESS HER HEART AND SOUL.

&

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

10 comments:

Paula said...

I remember Sam. Will do. You feel better soon.

madcobug said...

I will go visit Sam. I didn't know he had started doing his blog again. I pray that you feel better soon. Lovya, Helen

Lynne said...

I hope you feel better soon, blessings!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I remember Sam too and will visit his blog. I do hope you a feeling better soon.
'On Ya'-ma

Jeannette said...

I have visited Sam and have also put out a post on Call For Support.

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

I thinkI know Sam. I sure will go over and visit. Hope you feel better, Carlene...HUGS

Arlene (AJ) said...

:Hope you start feeling better soon. Will visit Sam and let him know we care. Take care. Happy Valentine's Day to you dear.

Kath said...

I have kept leaving comments in Sams old Blog Carlene.Iv'e also been in touch with him via e. mail.He sent me one asking your e. mail address befoe I went on my break ,so I gave it to him.,so I shall go over there now and pop it in my favourites.It was great news to hear from him,I had been so woriied.....Prayers continueing for his well being.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Arlene (AJ) said...

Carlene, hope you are feeling better dear. You're in my thoughts dear.

baldy said...

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS CARLENE, THIS COMMENT IS FROM SAM WHOM HAD A STROKE.
I AM GIVING MY BLOGPOST ADDRESS HERE AS YOU MADE A MISTAKE IN SPELLING GRAVYHOUND.

http://sayit-baldy.blogspot.com

greetings and love in CHRIST to all. sam