Sunday, January 18, 2009

SUNDAY MORNING COMING DOWN

                upsidedownbear

****note: In case by accident, you haven’t heard yet… There has been a recall of peanut butter products, such as crackers etc… I do not think that peanut butter in the jar is being recalled yet though.

I have a few questions for  yall…and would truly appreciate any help and advice that you can give me.

Have you ever felt like those in your life that you like and / or  admire are hurt/disappointed or even mad at you… from the way they are acting….such as not speaking much, answering you in short one or two words….or worse even shunning you.

Now you know there is no use asking them…because you have been down this road before and they always come back with, “ no…everything is fine, okay, dandy, etc.” but you still know deep down in your gut that it’s not?

What do you do? There is no use what so ever in asking…because you won’t get a straight answer…and you have racked your brain over and over trying to figure out what you did…and you come up with nothing…and you know that you have done nothing to have caused this.

Have you ever felt like you have lived your whole dang life believing that things were a certain way…only to find out later in your life that in all those years…it was just thatyour believing they were a certain way when in actuality they weren’t???

My life right night feels so  upside down…

And sorry ,but no, I can not speak frankly of it in this public journal….too many folks read me here….

Unlike some, I do not want to cause hurt feelings.

Don’t worrythis is in my personal life…It has nothing to do with anyone or anything here.

Suffice it to say that my heart has been cracked wide open.

But I am… pretty sure…that I will survive this too….

Because I have this …

One bright spot in my life.FAMILY 204

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

18 comments:

Donna said...

Wow Carlene, I'm sorry you're going through whatever it is.

lisa jo said...

yes yes yes and yes.
there have been times when i found out that the trust i had in someone that was complete was really a waste of time and i felt shame and embarressment after realizing i had trusted someone who betrayed me or used me and it changed who i was. This is also no one here. It takes a long time and lots of searching your heart to get past. It is a thing where you end up having to forgive and forget and move forward and there is nothing harder than doing that. Whatever is going on, i am so sorry you feel as you do. I only want you to feel happiness. Know that i am sending you love and hugs my sweet friend. XO

Terri said...

Carlene...I am so sorry your heart is breaking over a personal matter in your life...I'm like you..I don't talk about really personal issues in my journal... I hope in time the hurt heals and everything is okay...

Keeping you in my prayers

Hugs
Terri

Joyce said...

It is something I bet we all have been through, me for sure. Hope things get better...and you can move on...which is even harder to do...this I know for sure. Many many hugs to you and love ...Joyce

madcobug said...

I am so sorry that things are like this with you and whoever Carlene. I have had the feeling that something was wrong by short answers. I think eventually it will all come out. Sending up prayers for you that things will straighten out soon. Lovya, Helen

Lisa said...

Yes, I have felt the way you do. If the person really means something to me I badger and if I don't get an answer I badger some more. No point in wracking your brain trying to figure it out. It could be anything, something so small you would never even think of that or it could be nothing and you are just feeling off for no reason. I hope either way you get to the bottom of it and feel better about things soon.
xx

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

My answer is yes many times over. I try to just turn things over to God and keep on doing. Not much choice in the matter anyway. Hugs to you today...'On Ya'-ma

Arlene (AJ) said...

Carlene we all have been through something like that, don't let it get you down. More times than not the one that is acting like they are mad, commenting in one or two words, etc. are the ones having the problem not you, they just don't know how to handle whatever is getting to them. Just be there when they need you, have a hug ready for them.

Kath said...

First let me say the picture of Wyatt is adorable.Yes Carlene I don't think many in life will have not had an episode of this kind of behaviour.Stay quiet I say.A wise head keeps a silent tounge.If the volcano is to erupt it will in it's own time.Until then I know it's hard to say try not to get upset, but look after yourself Carlene there is nothing worse than stress for causeing other unwanted illnesses.Keep strong for the adorable little facewhich is looking at us all.Priceless.Take Care In My Prayers. God Bless Kath xx

Gerry said...

Sorry you are struggling with issues of rejection even when you are doing your best, and I believe it sometimes happens, but that, too, will pass because I believe that you are a person bearing no ill will to anyone and will always do what you can to help people. And you have a tremendous bright spot in your life who will always greet you with a smile, as cute as that picture. Gerry

Penny said...

Those short answers and silences have so much power sometimes. I have worked hard many times to "make it better" and have been disappointed. Pray for them, Carlene and I will pray for you. Blessings and love, Penny

Paula said...

Hope it all turns out to be a small misunderstanding and will right it's self in time. Thinking of you with prayer.

Vanessa said...

Been there, as have most of us, but you are a lovely person and will come through this. Try not to take on more stress, instead believe in yourself. I hope whatever it is goes away quickly for you, love to beautiful Wyatt :)
Vanessa

Rose said...

this too shall pass. sometimes if someone is not speaking to me, I wait and pray and stay open. sometimes it's just them going through something and then when it passes I realize it not about me at all. xox

ADB said...

Carlene,
I'm sorry someone is making you feel this way. Hope they can either discuss it frankly with you, or start behaving normally.

Dirk said...

Just another thought - sometimes someone acts like that because they are jealous of you. Thinking less of you makes them feel better about themselves.

Dirk
http://tsalagiman2.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Carlene, All you can do is ask and try to find out what it is. If they aren't up front about it, it becomes their issue, not yours. Knowing your heart, though, I cannot imagine anyone being mad at you. Maybe they are just under a lot of stress and it has nothing to do with you. Just be your usual loving self...and you're right, you have Wyatt, who needs more?

Indigo said...

If they won't be honest in a direct question. Have you tried sitting down and writing a letter to them. Maybe this person is unaware they're reacting to you in such an abrupt manner. At the very least she will know her attitude is noticable. I hope your able to find an answer dear friend. (Hugs)Indigo