Wednesday, January 28, 2009

AND LIFE GOES ON

George Anthony is in a mental ward….and Lord only knows how Cindy Anthony is holding up.

The future trial of Casey Anthony may prove me wrong… but I believe these grandparents have went through hell on earth because of their own daughter and their minds are breaking apart right before our eyes.

I don’t ever want to even imagine the pain of knowing that a beloved grandchild is dead, much less that the grandchild was murdered…and possibly by your own child. Think about it…you have lost a precious little grandchild in the worse possible way and if your own child truly did it…then you will lose that child also.

I can not help but feel sorry for this grandfather…I can very well understand the feeling of loving someone so very much that their death makes you want to join them…..I hope those of us here never have to go through what he has had to go through. I hope he finds some kind of comfort, some kind of peace within the walls that he is in now…but I believe that he (and Cindy) will only be able to find that kind of peace through God.

0120091737b

   taken  a couple of weeks ago.

Wyatt came to see me today. His mama had his big baby bottle that his Aunt Kathy gave him before he was born…and it was full of change, and all the tips and money that his mama and daddy could spare. After counting it, his mama wrapped all the change and took it (and the money) to the bank and opened him up a little savings account.  Now it is empty and will have to be filled again!

0128091205 

I am so surprised that he can pull up now! He is still so short and he looks so cute standing up!!!

0128091205a

0128091544b

0128091154

 A little GA BULLDOG fan!

0128091149

0128091156

0128091457b

‘HEY, IT’S TIME FOR ME LUNCH!’

0128091457

0128091550

I just love me mama!’

 

I have to work tomorrow. In a way that is a good thing. I just hope I can  get through the day cause I am an emotional wreck.

See, tomorrow it will be 3 years since I lost my Danny…and that day always brings it all back. They tell me that time heals all wounds…but I have yet to find that to be true…

This wound is still fresh…still open….still hurting

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

16 comments:

Jen said...

Actually George Anthony isn't technically in the psych ward. He's up on the orthopedic floor in a private room with police outside the door. He's not baker acted either....tv makes it all so much more dramatic than it really is. I did clinicals at the hospital he's at.....small world.

I hope the parents are out of denial & seeing their daughter for what she is. I hear there is a lot of skeletons in the closet that will be revealed at trial. I also think that George Anthony is doing all of this as a ploy so that he doesn't have to testify at Casey's trial. Not that it isn't overwhelming to lose a grandchild....but I think there is a lot more to this than what we are being told.

Your grandson is adorable!!!!

I will be thinking of you tomorrow....no doubt it is a tough day for you. You're in my thoughts & prayers, Carlene.

Melissa said...

Carlene,
I'm asking comforting angels to surround you in their love and light tomorrow. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm with you, I cannot even imagine how the Anthony's are getting through this..it has to be the ultimate pain.

That baby is growing like a weed and he's sooo cute!

Kath said...

Not knowing about this case Carlene I cannot comment on it.I can only say when I do hear of anything like this it does make me wonder how I would cope if it happened in my own family.It doesn't bare thinking about.Wyatt looks a realy strong little boy now not a baby.He is so adorable,(how they grow so quickly)he will soon have you running around after him,thats when the fun starts LOL!!.How lovely he has his own bank account so soon in life.God be with you tomorrow to soften the hurt prayers always.I hope your Mama is well too.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Paula said...

Keeping busy tomorrow may be a good thing for you. I hope so and hope the day won't be too hard for you. Wyatt is growing like a weed as they say and is soooo cute.

madcobug said...

Carlene I pray that your day will do by so fast that you don't have to time to worry about things to much. May God be with you and give you a good day. Cute pictures of Wyatt. Hugs, Helen

Ally Lifewithally said...

Carlene lovely pictures of Wyatt ~ he is such a lovely little chap ~ My thoughts and prayers are with you ~ I hope the day isn't too painful ~ Ally x

Donna said...

God be with you tomorrow. That Wyatt is a doll! He'll be walking before you know it.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I always think keeping busy helps me get over hard things. It's when it's quiet and nothing to do that my mind dwells on my loved ones no longer with us. I try to remember that they would not want me to be sad but to remember the happy times we all had and the joy each one brought to me. I'm just very thankful they were in my life for the time that I did have them. Some people never know true love and you and I had that so'll we'll remember and be glad.
'On Ya'-ma

Lynne said...

(( Carlene )) big hugs to you as you work thru this Season.

That is such a neat idea about the baby bottle. I think I will share that with my niece.

Blessings to you!

lisa jo said...

though i am not there i can guarantee you that Cindy and their son, Lee, have covered up LOTS of stuff and it WILL come out. I think George figured out Casey was a murderer early in the investigation but went into denial. It is hard for me to feel BAD for any of the Anthony's except the only INNOCENT one, Caylee Marie. I watch Nancy Grace nightly and have followed this since day one....i want that piece of human waste, Casey, to die in the electric chair. Soon. Her brother, Lee, is going to be indicted also on obstruction charges.....the gossip is that he helped either bury or RE bury Caylee. Another piece of CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP.
i will be thinking of you all day on this very difficult day for you...wish i could send you one huge hug..love to you!!

Arlene (AJ) said...

Your Wyatt is so beautiful, loved the pictures of him. My thoughts will be with you tomorrow, may it comfort you to know he's at peace.

Sandra said...

Wyatt is such a beautiful baby Carlene, just adorable. :o)

Love and Hugs

Sandra xxxx

Missie said...

I feel sorry for the grandfather. I truely think he believed his daughter was innocent and the baby would be found. The grandmother however, I think she knew all the time what happend. This family needs lots of prayers.

Rose said...

I will be thinking of you honey.

wyatt is getting so big!!

Celeste said...

Wyatt is so cute! Great idea about the bottle

Amanda said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))My thoughts and prayers go out t you.