Friday, December 19, 2008

TODAY…ANGELS CRIED

              angel054

Today, the sheriff announced that the remains found near the Anthony’s home in Orlando Fla. were indeed those of little Caylee.

Though I felt it all along, I still cried.

Hell… let me rephrase that…

I am still crying .

I think I will go to my grave hearing that sweet little innocent baby girl sing to her “Papa”

And later asking him; “Papa, you tired, Papa ?”

God bless her little innocent heart; although only two years old at the time, she showed far more compassion, love and concern for her Papa

Than most so called adults.

When will the killing of all the little children end?

Just tell me….How can anyone… even the lowest of the low…. murder a child?

How can a parent put partying and drugging above the welfare of their own flesh and blood  little children? 

AN OPEN LETTER TO FUTURE PARENTS:

When you have a child; you should know right now…

That the child comes first.

IN EVERYTHING.

MAYBE I BEST PUT IT MORE BLUNTLY TO THE SIMPLE MINDED SELFISH INDIVISUALS WHO THINK THEY WANT CHILDREN…

LOOK…

IF YOU WANT TO PARTY AND DRINK YOURSELF IN OBLIVION…

IF YOU JUST HAVE TO FRY YOUR DAMN BRAIN WITH DRUGS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE

IF YOU JUST GOT TO WHORE YOURSELF OUT NOW AND THEN;

BE YOU MAN OR WOMAN….

AND IT WOULD REALLY URK YOU TO HAVE TO TAKE THE TIME AND EFFORT TO FIND A  BABYSITTER…

THEN….

DON’T HAVE CHILDREN.

PLEASE; FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON’T….

DON’T HAVE AN INNOCENT BABY THAT ONE DAY YOU MAY PUT IN HARM’S WAY OR POSSIBLY KILL

JUST SO YOU CAN GO DO YOUR THING.

I AM SO MAD…….I DON’T THINK I HAVE EVER BEEN THIS MAD BEFORE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

YOU KNOW…

IT IS A DAMN SHAME

THAT ANIMALS HAVE MORE LOVE, MORE COMPASSION, AND MORE COMMON SENSE

THAN SOME HUMANS DO.

REST IN PEACE LITTLE CAYLEE.

REST IN PEACE SWEET LITTLE ANGEL CHILD.

GOD HELP US ALL.

14 comments:

Joyce said...

My heart breaks for her as well. Very good entry. I hope every mother reads it.
Hugs, Joyce

Donna said...

As Cliff says, the real shame is there are so many people who would have been glad to take that child and raise her. Very sad.

Lynne said...

My heart broke too, it is just too sad.

kelly said...

Well said... great entry..
so sad... may her soul be at rest..
Kelly~

Rose said...

I know hon, I know..

love to your sweet sweet soul

madcobug said...

AMEN Carlene. Helen

ADB said...

At least there is no more uncertainty, and closure. Very sad case, Carlene.

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

I find it amazing that the people who want children the most and would be wonderful parents have problems getting pregnant and then the ones who are awful get pregnant easily and frequently. Love your entry and wish more people would read it and heed it. HUGS

Missie said...

It breaks my heart as well. We can only hope she didn't suffer!

lisa jo said...

beautifully written entry, as always. A close friend of mine has a 21 yr old son. He has a 22 yr old girlfriend. They had a son in Oct. She was arrrested 3 wks ago and tested positive for cocaine and weed and she is in jail for months...if she goes to state paid for FREE rehab and then relapses, she will go to prison. Her mom died when she was 16 and she uses this as an excuse to do drugs. How the hell can she continue to do drugs when she had a month old son? No excuse in my book. No accountability, no responsibilities, everything paid for by the state....what a mess. I will never get over Caylee..never ever. XO

Jen said...

As someone that lives right outside of Orlando & hears nothing except news about this case....I had/have no doubt this mother killed her child. It sickens me when they theorize that the toddler died accidentally because the mother used too much chloroform to make her sleep. THAT IS NOT AN "ACCIDENT."

I can somewhat understand her being psychotic & out of her mind & harming her child - what I don't understand at all is how her parents can continue to deny that she had nothing to do with it, that the "nanny" did this. Helloooo, there never was a nanny!!!! I don't get how they can be in such denial when their own child murdered their precious granddaughter.

The poor girl....all I keep thinking is that she is better off without all of these wackos in her life. The pictures and videos of her are so precious. Very touching post, Carlene!

Gerry said...

I was relieved to read some heartfelt grief from a stranger for this beautiful child. You look at that photo and wonder how anyone could do this, let alone a mother. I watched a couple of specials on the mother and I began to feel that she was not right in the head. She will spend years in prison. This crime was so mindless. And when I think of the pain John Walsh and his wife and family still suffer over their son's horrible murder. I admire him so much for doing what he has done to catch the predators out there. Out of something very bad, he has shown great srength. I am sure his child in heaven is very proud of him. I have always thought there had to be a heaven, so the murdered innocents would have a place to go and be with the angels. Gerry

Adirondackcountrygal said...

I am disgusting that someone killed that precious baby. If it was the mother... I don't understand how someone could put anything above their child, to view their child as a burden and hindrence to their fun and social life. Give the child up if it is that hard.. Don't kill them..

Lisa said...

I have thought about that little angel so much and am so filled with anger towards the one who gave her birth. I cannot even call that horrible witch her mother, she hasn't earned that title in my opinion.

I wish people would take your advice - my gosh there are thousands of couples desperate to have a child to love who would give a child the world.

xxx