Monday, December 22, 2008

‘TIS THE SEASON’

Can you believe there are only three more days until Christmas? Whew…the time has flown. I am so glad that I got Wyatt’s when I did in October…as things are pretty tight here now. Having not been able to work for two months- well, I haven’t gotten paid in two months either. Thank goodness my children are grown.

It’s not like I don’t want to go back to work. I do…and have asked to be let come back. But my boss has to have clearance from my doctor and he hasn’t given it yet. :-(

The weather has turned cold here. It has been down to freezing the past two nights. (I am so worried about the heating bill I will get in a few days!)

I saw some of the prettiest cookie pictures on a blog tonight…Christmas cookies that were made by mama and daughter…and I envy them…Right now I envy all who have family that will come together to celebrate Christmas…I miss that so much.

Look at this sweet little baby…                       

        1218081831

        1218081959

        1218081918a

He is the reason that I still find hope for tomorrow….

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

16 comments:

Missie said...

I'm sure you're ready to get back to work, but you don't won't to go back if your not healed!

The baby is adorable as always!

Donna said...

I envy you that grandbaby. Mine are all so big!

LYN said...

Merry Christmas Carlene!!

kelly said...

what a cutie.. take it slow Carlene, you don't want to do more damage...
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas..and a healthy New Year...
Kelly~

Arlene (AJ) said...

Carlene just take it easy until you are well enough to go back to work. Know you are worried with not being able to work and financially, but somehow things always have a way of working out.Your Wyatt is adorable and know he'll brightyen your holiday. Take care, a blessed Christmas to you and yours.

Joyce said...

First take care of you..make sure you don't go back and rush...your health is very important...and little Wyatt is a cutie...and seems ready for his special day...have a lovely day tomorrow and even BETTER Christmas, hugs and love,
Joyce

Shelly said...

God bless you too Carlene. And Merry Christmas to you. Love, Shelly

Celeste said...

take care hun. I am so glad that you have the wonderful addition of Wyatt to your family.

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Carlene, give that baby Wyatt of yours a huge Christmas hug for me. I'd love to have a grandbaby. He will truly bring sparkle and light back to your holiday. I pray that soon you will be well enough to get back to work. Merry Christmas! Love ya....

Linda :) said...

Merry Christmas!!

Rose said...

sending Christmas blessings your way!

xoxo

Goober said...

Merry Christmas Carlene. I hope you and your family have a wonderful day!!!

Astaryth said...

Just dropping in to wish you a Merry Christmas! I hope your day is filled with family, food and Joy!

Joyce said...

I hope your holiday was wonderful. What a sweet little guy. Mine are all getting big and I miss the baby stage.
Hugs, Joyce

CINDY said...

oh my gosh, look how big he has gotten, and soooooo cute. i just know your spoiling him grandma. i hope your able to go back to work soon. have a safe, happy and healthy new year. ((((hugs))))
Love ya,
Cindy xoxoxo

Lisa said...

Awwww, each time I see him he is cuter....is that possible!!! I see why he is your hope.

Don't rush getting back to work. I know you are concerned about finances but your health is ultimately more important.

Wishing you a Happy 2009.
xxx