Monday, December 8, 2008

MY LITTLE SANTA !

             1205081316

       WYATT SAYS MERRY CHRISTMAS !

I be dog gone if I ain’t up and done caught a dang cold! How’s that for proper English?….lol  Well, blame it on account of…. It’s how I feel….As in a sneezing, snotting, stuffed up, fever, sore throat, can’t talk except in a Minnie Mouse voice, crappy-cruddy feeling! lol

In other health news; my arm feel some better.  Now that’s a good thing.  How do I know it’s better? I’m not having to practically OD on pain medicine anymore…so it must be doing better.

I go back Dec 23 for another check up…and possibly yet another cast. The one I have on now is number 4. In a way I am scared for it to come off…Seeing my arm the last time shocked me so bad, I nearly fell off the table. I am going to put the picture of it here below, so if you are squeamish, scroll on past, ok? Here it is:  

 

           1118081318

See why I was shocked? The last time I saw my arm it didn’t look like that and when I first  saw it, I had to swallow real hard to keep from crying. Call me crazy, but I just felt so bad for what I did to what God gave me. I know…crazy…but then again….that’s just the way I felt. In reality, I know it was an accident and I know God doesn’t fault me for it.

I have not decorated for Christmas yet. Dan is in one of his funks and I need his help to get the tree out of the shed, since I can’t move all the heavy junk that is in the way. He said he may get it out this week…We will see.

Right now, the way I feel…To tell the truth, I don’t too much care one way or the other. I haven’t done any Christmas shopping either….well, except for a few little things for Wyatt….You know I'm going to get my Wyatt something, now don’t you?

I will get it all together…so yall don’t worry about me…

God is still in control.,…He knows where I live and I know He hasn’t forgot about me.

I am blessed!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

23 comments:

Sandra said...

oh my... does that ever look sore.... the doctor isn't much of a seamstress is he? He could have used a different color and made the stitches a bit neater I think..... I hope the worst of the pain is over for you ....... I haven't done much decorating yet either and I haven't an excuse... Just you take it easy now, everyone will understand
Sandra

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Oh goodness, Carlene, your arm looks soooo sore. I hope it's healed a little more. I keep you in my prayers every day. That precious little Santa Claus of yours is absolutely adorable. Give him a big hug and kiss for me. I know that little one can put a smile on your face on thw worst of days. Love you!

madcobug said...

Wyatt looks so cute in his Santa outfit. Your arm does does look really bad Carlene but I am glad that it is feeling better. I haven't felt like or been in the mood to put one single thing for Christmas. Down in the funks and not feelling good in the culprit I suppose. I don't usually feel like this at Christmas but then I don't usually hurt this much at Christmas either. Love and hugs, Helen

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Wyatt is such a cutie. No your arm is not cute, but thank God is healing. Linda

Arlene (AJ) said...

Carlene, oh sorry you are feeling down with the cold, I'm going thru the same thing here in SC, must be that time of the season for all of us Southern Belle's to catch a cold, lol. Your arm does look colorful dear, but that will get better with time, glad it feels better. The holiday is coming so quickly this year, just do what you can, don't worry about the rest of it, put yourself first. Loved the picture of Wyatt he's a darling. Take care.

Paula said...

You poor dear. Your arm looks very painful. Don't over do with the decorations there is always next year. Wyatt looks so precious.

Jen said...

Ouch, that looks very painful. I hope you are all healed & pain-free soon!

Joyce said...

Wyatt is one cute Santa...and your arm worries me...hope the healing will begin soona and can look better and feel better for that matter. We have our tree up...but guess what? I still have not decorated it...just not feeling up to it...seems the funk is going around. Many hugs and love Carlene...have a good week!!
Joyce

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Your little Santa is a blessing and I know you will have more than a few things for him. Glad your arm is better. Hope the cold goes way fast. They wear you down and you don't need that . Take good care ! Oh yes, God is in control! 'On Ya'-ma

Missie said...

The little guy looks so adorable in his santa outfit!

I must agree and be honest, your arm looks horrible! I'm sure it will look and feel better in the weeks to come. You'll be all healed up in no time.

Have a good week!

Lynne said...

What an adorable lil man! Love his suit!

I'm so sorry you are not feeling well, and am praying God touches you right now and clears this up. Praying also God touches your arm so you won't have to get another cast. Scars fade, I have a nice one on my left thigh from what was supposed to be a tiny cut and the doctor ended up cutting the side of my thigh. But you know what, I don't care what people think - I still go to water parks and swim. I enjoy it, lol. Hey its just a leg! Gentle Hugs to you!

Sweetnessk71 said...

Awww what a cutie he is in his santa outfit lol. Yikes on the arm..it looks painfull. take care and get well soon

Kris

Lisa said...

Carlene I am praying for your arm and for it to be healed. And Wyatt is just precious... look how alert he is!! What a darling!! I would love to hold him and see him smile. I know he must bring you so much joy. I hope your cold goes away!
Lisa

lisa jo said...

i pray pray pray pray that your arm heals.....i can not imagine the pain it must feel like with the looks of it. It WILL HEAL.
Wyatt is a dollbaby!!! SO CUTE. He should be in magazines.
XO

ADB said...

That sure does not look pretty, Carlene, but let's hope things do look better next time you see it.

D said...

OMG Wyatt is precious! Your arm looks sore and I do hope you've healed a bit more... scars are no fun.. but the one down my chest is healing nicely so maybe yours will have too
hugs

Terri said...

Wyatt is sooo adorable!

Oh Carlene...your arm looks so painful...hope it heals nicely...glad to know your not in as much pain as you were...
My tree still isn't up either...i've bought most of my gifts still need to get a few...but none are wrapped..my cards aren't filled out...I am just really behind this year...it will all be done eventually....

Hugs
Terri

Gerry said...

Oh your poor arm! Well accidents will happen, and we may learn from them after, but not enough before to prevent some of them. Enjoy your rest, though, you probably needed it.

Donna RDH in TEXAS said...

OUCH that looks painful!!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Your poor arm ~ it does look so painful ~ I hope it heals really quickly ~
such a lovely picture of Wyatt ~ Ally x

Sandra said...

Hi Carlene, I`m sorry to hear that you have a bad cold, I hope you feel better in time for Christmas. Your arm does look painful. I had an op on my arm in 2005 and it looked awful once the dressings were off. Now all I have is a long white scar but I remember how bad it looked back then.

Love Sandra xxxx

Rose said...

injuries always look so gross when they are trying to heal. Little Wyatt looks so adorable! you hang in there, sometimes we all have to just sit back and rest even for the holidays. xox

Lisa said...

My gosh your arm looks terrible! You poor dear, I would have cried myself. After seeing this picture it is no wonder you are in pain. Hope the pain goes away more each day for you.
xx