Wednesday, October 8, 2008

MY GRANDSON

Want to show y'all some photos of Wyatt that were taken today...
Look at this one :

Yes the pacifier is pink! lol
Wyatt doesn't care though...He loves it! I had this one and a blue one...His mama lost the blue one...:-(
So I keep this one at my house and he LOVES IT!!! I think it is because the nipple is big and different from most I have seen. It is a brown nipple, large; but sort of short and stubby. I will be trying to find him a blue one...but in the mean time ...he gets what he wants at grandma's house! :-)




Look at him holding his little hands! If I sound like I love this little fellow... it may be that...I do......with all my heart.


He is getting ready to roll.....in one split second he will be over onto his little belly. He is moving now! He can roll over faster than I can move!!! I believe he will be one of those kids that will roll, then walk..instead of crawling! lol
Grandma's little sweetheart
He is growing so very fast! Can't tell he only weighed 4lb.15oz at birth now! He has a good appetite. His little naval hernia has gotten smaller...he has to go back at the end of this month to check on it and the two that are in his groin....Keep him in your prayers, OK?
An while you are praying...Will y'all please keep Lori's daughter in your prayers...She is almost due and her baby is breech...Also please pray for Helen and her husband Ken...She had back surgery today.
I am feeling some better. I am still having some trouble with my kidneys and it seems like when they get one thing fixed; the other goes wrong...but I will not give up.
Having no insurance is really bad...but there is not much I can do about it...Even if I had insurance....I would have had to drop it by now for sure ...What with being out two weeks with no money at all coming in.
God will take care of me though...
He always has and always will...
So I am not going to give up on Him now...
After all...He has never given up on me...
Not even when I gave up on myself.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

20 comments:

Kath said...

Carlene little Wyatt is your living double.He is adorable.I love the pick dody as our family have always called the he-he.Isn't he just so funny that little smiles wins your heart.Every movment of his hands could have a caption put to them.I will pray for all your friends you have asked us to pray for.So many people ill it breaks my heart at times.I wish I could help them all.I hope your problems soon dissapear and you are well soon.How is Mama I pray for her too everyday.Prayers for you all always.Keep rolling in them pics I love them.Click proceed on my blog if it has the block sign on and it should let you in.I ams till waiting for them to unlock it.Grrr.
Have a lovely Wednesday hope it is pain free and everyone enjoys there day.Thankyou for your kind comments.Take Care God Bless Kath

Lisa said...

Oh he is sooo cute and changing each time you put new pics of him up. I can tell you are just madly in love with this fellow! Have you looked into AARP for insurance?
xxx

Jeannette said...

Wyatt is adorable, what an angel. Thank you for sharing

Myra said...

What a cutie!! Is that a smile for Grandma? We love our kids, but our grandchildren...man, it blindsides us and we never see straight again!! Hope you feel better. Unfortunately, you are in a sticky position without health insurance, as so many Americans are. I don't hear the next president doing anything about it, that is feasible. Take care..

MariesImages said...

Just remember,
REAL MEN WEAR PINK! ;)
Adorable little guy~
Thanks for the kind words you left on my journal.
Marie Ü

Anonymous said...

He is so adorabe..I cant believe how big he has gotten!

Joyce said...

He is growing nicely...looks like a real gem! I am with you, pink does not matter it is what he feels comfortable with...and you too. Hope you have a lovely midweek...hugs and love,
Joyce

Sheila said...

Wyatt is a little cutie, pink pacifier and all...ha. It's amazing how fast they grow and change. I'm glad you are feeling better. Take care, Sheila

sam said...

Wyatt will be a fine young man and soon because the years seem to pass so fast.
I pray the Doctor will do a good job taking care of the hernias.
I am sure that others as well as I are looking forward to the next photos of Wyatt. sam

Arlene (AJ) said...

Carlene your grandson Wyatt is so adorable, loved your pictures and the update on him. Will keep everyone in my prayers. Hang in there dear, we care. Arlene(AJ)

Missie said...

WOW! He's getting so big!

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Goodnes, Carlene, he gets cuter by the day. That one picture looks like he has his little hand folded praying.

I hate that you don't have insurance. I don't think anyone in this country should have to be without it. I pray that you feel better soon. I know somehow the Lord will provide for you bur it's still not fair a bit. I will keep Amanda's friend in my prayers. Love ya!

Louise *Star Dust* said...

He is adorable!

Terri said...

Wyatt is such a handsome lil man..thanks so much for sharing the pics...

Keeping all in my prayers

Hugs
Terri

Amanda said...

((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))He is getting so handsome,Hes going to be a handsome young boy when He grows up.

Rose said...

he is just so dang cute! Keep praying my friend, God will take care of those who love Him...it's a scary world though. xox rose

Robyn said...

Hi Carlene,

Your baby Wyatt is darling! I know exactly how you feel about him. He is so lucky to have you as his grandma.
Also, check out Secure Horizons for health insurance. My friend has it and only pays about $75-80 a month. Good plan too.

moshell's lilbit of space said...

Love that smile....I just know he has you wrapped around his finger...

lisa jo said...

I LOVE YOU and pray for you everyday. Wyatt is a true gift from God. Such a handsome soul!!
XO

bookncoffee said...

He is a little "cutie bug"
Sonya