Tuesday, October 14, 2008

IS IT TUESDAY ALREADY?

             0925081926

                     Sundown on my Street!

Yep, I think it is Tuesday….Funny how the week flies by untilyou have to go to work! lol

Today, I woke up with the dang pain again in my left side and when I had to go to the bathroom…more pain. I am hoping this stone or stones are about to move…I really hope the pain is gone by Thursday when I have to go back to work.

           1004081458

I brought Wyatt  over to my house today. I needed a day with my little buddy….He is teething…putting that little fist of his in his mouth and chewing on it…and drooling. Dan helped me with him while I cooked and cleaned the house. Let me tell you; He loves his Uncle Dan…Let Dan come into the room and say one word and Wyatt will look around until he finds him!

            carlenehavingfit

I am so mad at myself that… I could eat a bug. After I took Wyatt home, I ate supper. Then I laid down on my bed trying to ease the pain in my side….Well I went to sleep…and slept right through “HOUSE”….one of my favorite TV programs… :-(     ( Anybody see it? )

           leavesbkg

The weather here is in the high 80’s…It is suppose to cool off Friday. I sure hope so. I do not like hot weather…Especially in the Fall of the year! It just ain’t  normal, is it?  ;-)

Not long til we have to go vote….Well some folks here are already voting …. ( They have the vote early thing here.) I don’t know when I will vote…but I do know that I will vote….It’s not only the patriotic thing to do….It’s called…

Being an AMERICAN CITIZEN !

Well, the  pain is back…so I think I will go lay down on my bed again

And this time;

It won’t matter if I fall to sleep! ;-)

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

20 comments:

Louise *Star Dust* said...

I hope you feel better soon and the pain goes away completely. :)

Dawn said...

Bless you and yours! I bet Uncle Dan and Wyatt are going to be best buds. Thanks for sharing the pic.

I do hope you feel better soon!

be well...

Myra said...

Are you sure that is what you have? Stones? I've never had, but I hear they are PAINFUL! Aww, uncle Dan...what a sweetie!

Celeste said...

Drink lots and lots of water. I do hope the pain goes away. Are you sure it is a stone? It could be an infection. It can cause the same type of symptoms.

Kath said...

Hi carlene ohdear I am so sorry you are still in agony.It's awful.I do wish I could ease it for you.I have no doubt he loves his Uncle Danny vise versa too.Soory you missed your program I cannot help you on that one I am afraid.being in England.Prayers for you all continueing.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Barbara said...

I'll wait and vote in November as usual.

Wyatt growing like a weed!

Feel better dear.

Donna said...

Wyatt is so cute.

I'm saying a prayer that your pain will ease up.

Emmi said...

Awww, Wyatt is cute as a button. Feel better soon.

Joyce said...

I hate it that you are in pain..Carlene...we know kidney stones in this house all so well. Always love little Wyatt's photos...he is so cute...teething is the pits..but it soon passes..
Hope you feel better each day...love you!!
Joyce

Arlene (AJ) said...

Carlene hope you pass those stones soon, know it's a painful time, my hubby has had them twice. Your Wyatt is so adorable, know he brings great joy to you dear. Oh no, you just reminded me that I missed House also, I love Dr. House and his very unique way of diagnosing the patients, he keeps us glued to the set and his words and actions, just love him. Arlene(AJ)

Sheila said...

If you have the USA channel 'House' shows again on Friday I think, I'm not sure if it's this Friday or next Friday though. They show repeats during the week too. Hope this helps, Sheila (jarico63)
Hope your pain eases soon.

tinkerbell said...

so sorry you are still having pain, should you not have it checked again, it could be an infection, thinking of you.

Rose said...

feel better! wyatt is a doll ! xoxo rose

lisa jo said...

i'm glad you got to see your angel. I hope you get rid of this terrible pain. XO

kelly said...

I could only imagine the pain.. I know when my mom passed a kidney stone she was in horrible pain..I hope it eases up for you soon..
Kelly~

baldy said...

Hi Carlene,
When my babies were teething, either Mary Jane or I would drag a thumbnail backward across the blister on the tooth and the blister would break andimmeadiatly the child was relieved and happy.
OH those sweet babies so long ago. sam

bookncoffee said...

I know you just love "your little Buddy". The front is here and it's supposed to cool us off too. I guess we'll vote when we get a chance to back from our trip.

madcobug said...

Well we have rain and cooler weather here today. I hope you have got to feeling better by now. Lovya, Helen

Paula said...

Sure hope the pain has let up today. Little Wyatt is a blessing to Dan I think.

Kelly said...

You can go to Hulu.com and catch the episode you missed! Thats what I do with Heroes and Fringe. :) Hope your having a nice Sunday. Hugs, Kelly