Wednesday, October 22, 2008

CRIB RECALL

               HELLOREDROSE

Just wanted yall to know that there has been a recall on a certain baby crib….

A baby has died because of a safety issue….please see below:

Delta's Recall Hotline: (800) 816-5304
CPSC Recall Hotline: (800) 638-2772
CPSC Media Contact: (301) 504-7908

Infant Death Prompts Recall to Repair 985,000 Delta Enterprise Drop Side Cribs; Missing Safety Pegs Can Cause Entrapment and Suffocation Hazards….

For photo’s of the crib and other important information go here:

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09017.html  

Please help to get the word out about this…There were so many  of these cribs sold in many, many stores. We don’t need anymore babies dying.

We took little Wyatt for his four month check up today. He now weighs 14. 8 pounds. He also received his new round of immunizations…three shots….1008081549

Yes he cried…and his Granny cried right along with him.

Oh, I know they are for his own good…but he was laughing and babbling so happily and then the nurse stuck him…He looked up at us with those pitiful baby blue eyes as if to ask “ why did you let them hurt me???” and my heart broke.

Soon enough he was feeling better, but his Granny wasn’t! lol

Funny…I don’t remember it affecting me this way with my own two…Guess I’m getting soft in my old age, huh?

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

19 comments:

tinkerbell said...

He looks such a sweetie, am so glad you have him to bring you such joy, hope you continue to feel better

Astaryth said...

Awwww... poor little angel! He's such a cutie!

Donna said...

I think we're all softies when it comes to our grandbabies.

Stuart said...

Oh I remember the pain of watching as well.........

Emmi said...

Awww ... what a cutie.

bookncoffee said...

Always nice of you to let folks know of the recalls. I signed up FDA recalls. Something gets recalled almost every other day but so far it's nothing I have heard of. lol
The baby is such a sweetie.
Sonya

baldy said...

Hi Carlene,
Fourteen Pounds, What a wonderful gift from GOD. Not long now and Wyatt will be hard to keep up with.
It would be good to not allow a baby to see what was going on during vaccinations. Cover the face so the needle and syringe are never seen at any time.
I survived SMALLPOX when a baby and the several moves our family made during School Years, had to have a Smallpox Vaccination the First Day or no going to School.
Of course the Vaccinations never 'TOOK' and then the Authorities realized I was telling truth about already having smallpox.
My folks understood, better Safe than Sorry.
Many babies had died back then from the scourage of Smallpox.
Wyatt is a SUNBEAM. sam

Arlene (AJ) said...

Oh dear, you got grandma blues seeing your Wyatt getting his shot, that's typical, it's called loving your little one. Have a good day, hope you are feeling better. Arlene(AJ)

Indigo said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe little Wyatt is already 4 months old. The time just flies by. I think I would of cried right along with him. (Hugs)Indigo

Debbie said...

Hi Carlene, little Wyatt is such a cutie. I don't know why but the feelings with our grandkids seems so much different than with our own. It's a good feeling! Hope you are feeling better!
Hugs
Debbie

Lisa said...

Awww, what a sweetie. Loved seeing his picture. Yes those shots are no fun. Mine all got crabby and tired for a few hours too and the next day feeling better usually.
Lisa

Celeste said...

I cried when Brook got her shots too. Hey Granny!

Amanda said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))He is just so cute.I know they dont like it at al when they get thos shots.That is so sad aout another baby dying.

Jeannette said...

how sad about that baby. Wyatt is lovely, glad he is doing so well.

Lippy said...

Aww, I know what you mean about feeling badly. Even when it's good for them, we hate to see them cry!

Glad you came over to Blogger :)

madcobug said...

Poor Wyatt, poor grandma. Lovya, Helen

Linda :) said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... I hope Granny got a sticker... :)

Sher said...

You are such a good Granny! I am so happy about the joy he has brought to your life!
hugs, sher (wunzuponatime@blogspot.com)

Kath said...

How tragic Carlene about that poor baby.What a terrible thing for the parents.My heart goes out to them and theres.Awwwww Poor Wyatt I remember crying with all my own kids when they had to have there jabs LOL!!! and my Grandchildrens too.Softy Old Motherhen He-He.Iv'e been away again for a break so just catching up once more.Wyatt is coming along so fine he is a darling.I hope you are feeling better with the pains you were experiancing too Carlene..God Bless you all Take Care Kath xx